$7M Two Twelve Medical Center Expansion to Include Outpatient Surgical Center
Interventional Spine and Pain Physicians, PrairieCare and Edina Eye Physicians & Surgeons will be occupants of the expanded center.
The project is expected to break ground on May 1 and be completed in February 2014.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ACMC Plans ASC in Marshall
11 Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians Plan to Buy 65% Share of Gold Coast Surgicenter
8 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Updates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes