$7M Two Twelve Medical Center Expansion to Include Outpatient Surgical Center
Interventional Spine and Pain Physicians, PrairieCare and Edina Eye Physicians & Surgeons will be occupants of the expanded center.
The project is expected to break ground on May 1 and be completed in February 2014.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ACMC Plans ASC in Marshall
11 Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians Plan to Buy 65% Share of Gold Coast Surgicenter
8 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Updates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia works to decrease opioid usage: 3 notes
- FDA clears Pure-Vu System for intra-procedural colon cleaning: 3 notes
- FDA approves STELARA for Crohn's disease treatment: 5 notes
- AGA objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals: 4 notes
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz named a Who's Who by Marquis: 5 takeaways