$7M Two Twelve Medical Center Expansion to Include Outpatient Surgical Center
Interventional Spine and Pain Physicians, PrairieCare and Edina Eye Physicians & Surgeons will be occupants of the expanded center.
The project is expected to break ground on May 1 and be completed in February 2014.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ACMC Plans ASC in Marshall
11 Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians Plan to Buy 65% Share of Gold Coast Surgicenter
8 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Updates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns