$7M Surgery Center at Queenstown to Break Ground
The 11,000-square-foot surgery center will be located at the Shore Medical Pavilion and managed by University of Maryland Shore Regional Health.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hospital-ASC Partnerships & More: Key Trends in the ASC Industry
ASC Owners: When Is the Right Time to Sell?
Finding the Best Hospital Partner for Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Brookwood Medical Center sues to stop ASC constructionRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014