$7M Surgery Center at Queenstown to Break Ground
The 11,000-square-foot surgery center will be located at the Shore Medical Pavilion and managed by University of Maryland Shore Regional Health.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hospital-ASC Partnerships & More: Key Trends in the ASC Industry
ASC Owners: When Is the Right Time to Sell?
Finding the Best Hospital Partner for Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
8 new outpatient surgery centers in June 2015Read Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes