$7M Surgery Center at Queenstown to Break Ground
The 11,000-square-foot surgery center will be located at the Shore Medical Pavilion and managed by University of Maryland Shore Regional Health.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hospital-ASC Partnerships & More: Key Trends in the ASC Industry
ASC Owners: When Is the Right Time to Sell?
Finding the Best Hospital Partner for Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
MB Real Estate completes big Chicago-area MOB buys for $160M — 5 things to knowRead Now
- 15 eye centers achieve Cataract Innovator status
- Biggest hazards facing ASCs: 3 leaders share opinions
- 15 statistics on net worth for physicians: Orthopedics, urology, gastroenterology
- Johns Hopkins moves to stop procedures that are performed infrequently: 4 things to know
- Global ambulatory care services market expected to grow from 2015-2022: 4 things to know