$7M Surgery Center at Queenstown to Break Ground
The 11,000-square-foot surgery center will be located at the Shore Medical Pavilion and managed by University of Maryland Shore Regional Health.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hospital-ASC Partnerships & More: Key Trends in the ASC Industry
ASC Owners: When Is the Right Time to Sell?
Finding the Best Hospital Partner for Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years