$7M Surgery Center at Queenstown to Break Ground
The 11,000-square-foot surgery center will be located at the Shore Medical Pavilion and managed by University of Maryland Shore Regional Health.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hospital-ASC Partnerships & More: Key Trends in the ASC Industry
ASC Owners: When Is the Right Time to Sell?
Finding the Best Hospital Partner for Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How one Miami-based ASC increased its EBITDA by 90% — 4 key strategies
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know
- 5 trends in healthcare payment reform: Does price transparency help or hurt?