7 Statistics on ASC Offering Price
VMG Health's 2011 ASC ValueDriver Survey.
How is offering price determined?
• Risk adjusted multiple of EBITDA: 41 percent
• Discounted cash flow analysis: 26 percent
• Third party fair market value opinion: 26 percent
• Standard multiple of EBITDA: 7 percent
Do ASC companies adjust offering price after further due diligence?
• Rarely: 59 percent
• Often: 35 percent
• Never: 6 percent
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Ownership Division: Structuring a 3-Way Joint Venture That Works
6 Recently Opened, Planned or Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
8 New ASC Company Financial Reports
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
9 recently opened or expanded ASCsRead Now
- Online Pre-Admission: Using Cloud-Based Technology to Maximize Productivity and Convenience
- ASC infection prevention for soft surface fabrics: Establishing a new standard of care
- 25 highest-paid physician specialties
- OR optimization: How does instrumentation fit in?
- Self-auditing in healthcare business offices: 3 tips