7 Statistics on ASC Offering Price
How is offering price determined?
• Risk adjusted multiple of EBITDA: 41 percent
• Discounted cash flow analysis: 26 percent
• Third party fair market value opinion: 26 percent
• Standard multiple of EBITDA: 7 percent
Do ASC companies adjust offering price after further due diligence?
• Rarely: 59 percent
• Often: 35 percent
• Never: 6 percent
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Ownership Division: Structuring a 3-Way Joint Venture That Works
6 Recently Opened, Planned or Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
8 New ASC Company Financial Reports
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk