7 Statistics on ASC Offering Price
How is offering price determined?
• Risk adjusted multiple of EBITDA: 41 percent
• Discounted cash flow analysis: 26 percent
• Third party fair market value opinion: 26 percent
• Standard multiple of EBITDA: 7 percent
Do ASC companies adjust offering price after further due diligence?
• Rarely: 59 percent
• Often: 35 percent
• Never: 6 percent
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Ownership Division: Structuring a 3-Way Joint Venture That Works
6 Recently Opened, Planned or Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
8 New ASC Company Financial Reports
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Darren Brenner of Northwestern Medicine
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories – Week of Oct. 5 to Oct. 9
- North Shore Medical Center honors Dr. Wilfred Lewis: 3 notes
- Orthopaedic Associates of Wisconsin becomes 1st in state to implement Navio robotic surgical system: 4 things to know
- High Pointe Surgery Center owners, operators host international delegation: 5 key notes