7 Statistics on ASC Offering Price
VMG Health's 2011 ASC ValueDriver Survey.
How is offering price determined?
• Risk adjusted multiple of EBITDA: 41 percent
• Discounted cash flow analysis: 26 percent
• Third party fair market value opinion: 26 percent
• Standard multiple of EBITDA: 7 percent
Do ASC companies adjust offering price after further due diligence?
• Rarely: 59 percent
• Often: 35 percent
• Never: 6 percent
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Ownership Division: Structuring a 3-Way Joint Venture That Works
6 Recently Opened, Planned or Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
8 New ASC Company Financial Reports
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine opens ASCRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics