$60M Oregon VA Clinic to Open With Ambulatory Surgery
The Department of Veterans Affairs intends to open a 100,000-square-foot clinic in Eugene, Ore., which will provide ambulatory surgery services, ancillary services and primary care, according to a Bakersfield Now report.
The clinic is expected to cost between $60 million and $80 million and is projected to be open in 2015.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
9 New ASC Announcements or Openings
Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
Hays Surgery Center Opens in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center
- Mississippi ASC OK to Choose New Buyer After Signing Letter of Intent, Court Says
- Study: Security More Than Seamlessness Defines Continuity of Care for Patients
- Dr. Ross Benthien to Serve as President of Connecticut Orthopaedic Society