6 Statistics on Surgery Center Revenue by Case Volume
VMG Health's ASC Intellimarker Survey 2011.
Less than 3,000 cases
• Gross charges: $13.01 million
• Net revenue: $3.3 million
3,000 to 5,999 cases
• Gross charges: $19.44 million
• Net revenue: $5.18 million
More than 5,999 cases
• Gross charges: $31.94 million
• Net revenue: $8.22 million
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Surgical Center of Greensboro Earns State Approval for New $23M Facility
Eastern Niagara Hospital to Break Ground on Now $3M Surgery Center Project
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses per Square Foot
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 Hospitals Planning or Opening ASCsRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis