6 Statistics on Surgery Center Liquidity by Number of ORs
VMG Health's ASC Intellimaker Survey 2011.
One to two ORs:
• Cash: 15.3 percent
• Net A/R: 29 percent
Three to four ORs:
• Cash: 18.2 percent
• Net A/R: 21.7 percent
More than four ORs:
• Cash: 18.1 percent
• Net A/R: 18.3 percent
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Sector M&A Activity: Outlook for 2014
10 Statistics on Surgery Center Debt by Geographic Location
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses per Case
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery FacilityRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers