6 Statistics on Surgery Center Case Volume Based on Net Revenue
VMG Health's 2011 ASC Intellimarker Survey.
Net revenue less than $4.5 million
• Total cases per center: 2,955
• Cases per day: 11.8
Net revenue from $4.5 to $6.9 million
• Total cases per center: 4,279
• Cases per day: 17.1
Net revenue greater than $6.9 million
• Total cases per center: 5,242
• Cases per day: 21.0
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses by Number of ORs
9 Statistics on Surgery Center Assets by Number of ORs
Medical Facilities Corporation Price Target Rises
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- A Framework for Sustainability in Healthcare
- AMA Opposes Bill Tying SGR Fix to Individual Mandate Delay
- The Good & The Bad: 20 Things Physicians Like, Dislike About Hospital Employment
- Payer Negotiations for Cases Requiring High-Cost Implants
- Tamper-Resistant Hydrocodone Drug Has Successful Clinical Trial