6 Recent ASC Acquisitions
Martin Foot & Ankle has acquired a three-building medical campus in Springettsbury Township, which will soon hold the York, Pa., practice's surgery center, therapy services and administration.
Crozer-Keystone Health System has acquired the Surgery Center of Pennsylvania. The multispecialty center has been renamed the Crozer-Keystone Surgery Center at Haverford.
A group of 11 physicians of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush plan to purchase a 65 percent share in Gold Coast Surgicenter in Chicago for $1.95 million.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
11 Recent Outpatient Surgery Center Openings & Announcements
55 Statistics on Risks to Surgery Center Valuation
8 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning on Opening Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies