6 Recent ASC Acquisitions
Martin Foot & Ankle has acquired a three-building medical campus in Springettsbury Township, which will soon hold the York, Pa., practice's surgery center, therapy services and administration.
Crozer-Keystone Health System has acquired the Surgery Center of Pennsylvania. The multispecialty center has been renamed the Crozer-Keystone Surgery Center at Haverford.
A group of 11 physicians of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush plan to purchase a 65 percent share in Gold Coast Surgicenter in Chicago for $1.95 million.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
11 Recent Outpatient Surgery Center Openings & Announcements
55 Statistics on Risks to Surgery Center Valuation
8 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning on Opening Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 8 things to know about self-insured employers
- University of Cincinnati College of Nursing receives grant for collaborative program: 5 notes
- 4 things to know about Preferred Surgicenter opening in Illinois
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Elham Afghani of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Do adults & children with celiac disease have similar responses to gluten? 5 key notes