6 Hospitals Building or Planning Surgery Centers
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is planning on developing an 115,000-square-foot care center, which will include an ambulatory surgery center, in King of Prussia, Pa.
This summer, Marquette (Mich.) General Hospital plans on beginning construction of an 18,000-square-foot ambulatory surgery center beneath its existing west building emergency department.
St. Vincent Anderson (Ind.) Regional Hospital is building a $26 million surgery pavilion that is intended to replace the hospital's former surgery center and department.
This month, Jane Phillips Medical Center in Bartlesville, Okla., plans to open its new 11,000-square-foot outpatient surgery center.
Two Twelve Medical Center in Chaska, Minn., is undergoing a $7million, 45,000-square-foot expansion project that includes the addition of an outpatient surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
25 Statistics on ASC Operating Expenses by Region
5 Recent Surgery Center Joint Ventures
ASC Joint Venture Strategies: 4 Thoughts From Robert Zasa & Michael Stroup
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes