50 Largest ASC Operators Generate 30% of Industry Revenue
The industry is segmented, according to the report, with the largest companies that operate on a national level achieving economies of scale in purchasing and marketing. The smaller companies compete by providing “superior service,” according to the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
12 Statistics on Surgery Center Staffing FTEs
CMS Final Rule Adds 4 Procedures to ASC Approved List
ASC Administrator & Physician Champions: The Relationship Every Successful ASC Needs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- No more surprises — New Jersey bill calls for price transparency
- CMS seeking comments for new patient survey: 5 things to know
- Uninsured Wisconsin population falls 40% — 5 points
- EndoGastric Solutions names CFO, Fujifilm receives FDA clearance for visualization solution & more – 3 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jean-Paul Achkar of Cleveland Clinic