5 recently planned or opened ASCs
Glenn C. Campbell, MD, an ophthalmologist with Advanced Vision Institute in Williamsburg, Va., will break ground on a single-specialty ophthalmology-driven ambulatory surgery center this summer.
The Hattiesburg (Miss.) Clinic is undergoing an expansion project that will add four locations in the Hattiesburg area. One of the new facilities has space to accommodate two additional providers, as well as 4,750 square feet that have the potential to house an outpatient surgery center.
Sansum Clinic, based in Santa Barbara, Calif., has nearly completed construction of its Foothill Medical and Surgical Center, which will house an ambulatory surgery center.
The Surgery Center of Kenai (Alaska) opened and is working to enter into a transfer agreement with the nearby Central Peninsula Hospital in Soldotna, Alaska.
Ara Deukmedjian, MD, has opened the Surgery Center of Viera in Melbourne, Fla.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Preparing your ASC for a transaction – Valuation 101
4 smartest things ASC owners do today: Preparing for sale
ASC physician succession planning in uncertain times: critical thoughts for the future
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Castle Connolly recognizes Dr. Semih Gungor as a top NY doctor: 4 things to know
- Penn State researchers develop care plan for Crohn's disease complications: 5 insights
- Study finds dietary fiber may reduce IBD flares: 5 insights
- Latest payer ACA departures further limit consumers' options — 5 takeaways
- Physicians Endoscopy appoints Guidon Partners Founder Greg Roth to board of directors following Kelso deal: 4 highlights