5 recent ASC expansions
On July 8, Lincoln (Neb.) Orthopaedic Center broke ground on an addition to its facility. The expansion project will include the addition of a third operating room and a procedure room to the center's ambulatory surgery center. The preoperative and recovery areas will also be expanded.
The North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation has granted Wilmington (N.C.) Health certificate of need approval for an expansion of its ASC. The project will expand the ASC from a single-specialty facility to one that offers services including general surgery, plastic surgery, podiatry, ENT, orthopedics and urology.
Houston Healthcare's Warner Robins (Ga.) Hospital opened its expanded surgery center.
Huntsville (Ala.) Endoscopy Center has filed a certificate of need application for the addition of two operating rooms. The facility is currently 5,600 square feet and has 10 physician partners.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 recent ASC acquisition & affiliation agreements
5 recently planned or opened ASCs
ASC physician succession planning in uncertain times: Critical thoughts for the future
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years