5 recent ASC expansions
On July 8, Lincoln (Neb.) Orthopaedic Center broke ground on an addition to its facility. The expansion project will include the addition of a third operating room and a procedure room to the center's ambulatory surgery center. The preoperative and recovery areas will also be expanded.
The North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation has granted Wilmington (N.C.) Health certificate of need approval for an expansion of its ASC. The project will expand the ASC from a single-specialty facility to one that offers services including general surgery, plastic surgery, podiatry, ENT, orthopedics and urology.
Houston Healthcare's Warner Robins (Ga.) Hospital opened its expanded surgery center.
Huntsville (Ala.) Endoscopy Center has filed a certificate of need application for the addition of two operating rooms. The facility is currently 5,600 square feet and has 10 physician partners.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 recent ASC acquisition & affiliation agreements
5 recently planned or opened ASCs
ASC physician succession planning in uncertain times: Critical thoughts for the future
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Capital One completes GE Capital healthcare finance service lending business acquisition: 5 key notes
- Bernie Sanders has outpatient surgery
- Hillside Endoscopy Center achieves accreditation: 5 key notes
- Alshemari Instruments launches a new surgical needle — 5 things to know about the Alshemari Needle Driver
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Kalpesh Thakkar of Memorial Hermann Medical Group