5 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisition Agreements
Fremont (Neb.) Area Medical Center announced it intends to complete the acquisition of Fremont Surgical Center in February.
Northstar Healthcare won its bid to acquire outpatient surgery center Brown Hand Center in Scottsdale, Ariz. The winning bid was $460,000.
Physician Partners of America announced the acquisition of Frisco (Texas) Ambulatory Surgery Center.
St. John’s Hospital expressed interest in acquiring the 6,888-square-foot Prairie Surgicenter in Springfield, Ill., for $8.5 million.
St. Nicholas Hospital acquired Sheboygan (Wis.) Surgery Center, effective Dec. 31, 2013. The surgery center will become a hospital outpatient department.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
13 Ambulatory Surgery Center Openings, Plans & Expansions
ASC Sector M&A Activity: Outlook for 2014
50 Largest ASC Operators Generate 30% of Industry Revenue
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hospital of Central Connecticut Awaiting Approval to Open Orthopedic ASC After Inpatient OR ClosingRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers