5 articles on successful ASC real estate ownership & transactions
What ASC Physician-Owners Need to Know About ASC Real Estate Sales & Leasebacks
Jonathan Vick, founder and president of ASCs Inc., answers questions on successfully selling ASC real estate and obtaining favorable leases for the buildings.
Selling ASC Real Estate: 5 Things to Know for Flawless Transactions
Jonathan Vick, president and founder of ASCs Inc., describes why the current market is favorable for real estate sale and the steps physician-owners can take to complete a smooth transaction.
How Does ASC Location Affect Valuation? 15 Statistics
This article includes 15 statistics on how ASC location impacts value, according to VMG Health's 2011 ValueDriver ASC Survey.
6 Things to Know About the Current ASC Market
This article describes six key elements influencing the current climate of the ASC market.
Real Estate Ownership: Creating a New Revenue Stream
Pedro Vergne, CEO of PCI | HealthDev, describes how real estate ownership can translate into income diversification and monetization of assets.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Hospitals Planning or Opening ASCs
Foundation Healthcare Refinances Debt
Credit Agencies Offer Mixed Forecast for Surgery Partners Outlook Post-Symbion Acquisition
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- StartUp Health Colorado to team up CU Anschutz Medical Campus, Children's Hospital Colorado & UCHealth for health innovation: 5 things to know
- Patient handling equipment market to hit $23.4B by 2024: 8 points
- Use audits to your ASC's benefit — 5 insights
- GI physician Dr. Christopher Meyer out as Holzer Health System CEO: 5 things to know
- Indiana University Health Plans leaving ACA exchanges: 4 things to know