4 Recent Joint Venture ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
Eye Surgery Center of Nashville (Tenn.), affiliated with United Surgical Partners International and Ascension Health, plans to add 4,000 square feet to its existing location.
A group of 20 surgeons affiliated with OrthoCarolina opened Mallard Creek Surgery Center in partnership with Gaul Surgical Properties. Gaul Surgical Properties, an affiliate of OrthoCarolina, owns 70 percent of the surgery center and the physicians own the remaining 30 percent.
A group of physicians in partnership with SurgCenter Development opened Monocacy Surgery Center in Frederick, Md.
Rex Healthcare, based in Raleigh, N.C., plans to recruit 20 to 30 surgeons for a joint venture ambulatory surgery center project.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
8 ASC Company Q1 Financial Results: Stormy, but Promising Start to 2014
9 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs
Novant Health to Move Rarely Used OR to Another County as ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ASC company financial report: 5 key companies — April 16, 2015Read Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly