4 Recent ASC Industry Acquisitions
AmSurg plans to acquire Sheridan Healthcare in a cash and stock transaction of approximately $2.35 billion.
HSA PrimeCare closed the purchase of APAC Medical Plaza, a multispecialty 13,200-square-foot surgery center in Crown Point, Ind. Prior to the closing, HSA PrimeCare executed on long-term lease agreement with the physician group APAC Centers for Pain Management to occupy the entire building.
National Surgical Hospitals acquired an ownership interest in The Fairfield (Conn.) Surgery Center. With this acquisition, National Surgical Hospitals now owns interests in and manages eight ambulatory surgery centers and 13 surgical hospitals across the country.
A subsidiary of Senior Housing Property Trust acquired the Texas Center for Athletes medical office building in San Antonio, which houses several tenants including The Center for Specialty Surgery.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Regent Surgical Health Opens Joint Venture Surgery Center in Portland: 5 Things to Know
3 Recently Opened & Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
14 ASC Industry Transactions in 2014 So Far
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The shift from grouper to APC reimbursement: Advice for ASCs and HOPDs
- International Association of HealthCare Professionals adds Dr. Robert Reveille: 3 things to know
- Diagnostic colonoscopy cost in Australia, South Africa, US & more: 7 notes
- Propofol as effective as traditional anesthesia in GI/endoscopy procedures: 4 key insights
- Bothwell Regional Health Center adds Dr. Jared Engles: 3 things to know