4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
Along with its fourth quarter and year-end financial results, AmSurg announced the completion of an acquisition on Jan. 2.
Long View Equity Partners, based in Austin, Texas, acquired the New Braunfels, Texas, building that houses the Christus Santa Rosa Ambulatory Surgical Center.
Lumberton Surgical Associates became an affiliate of Southeastern Health on April 1. The center was also renamed Southeastern Surgical Center 2.
Wolfe Eye Clinic and Heartland Eye Center in Ottumwa, Iowa, merged. Wolfe Eye Clinic is a diagnostic and surgical center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Recent Hospital & ASC Joint Ventures
12 Statistics on New & Exiting ASCs From 2007 to 2012
6 Recently Opened, Planned or Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Stormont-Vail HealthCare breaks ground on surgery centerRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials