4 Key Considerations When Adding a Partner to a Medical Practice
Physicians Practice article, William Barrett lays out key points to consider when adding a partner at a medical practice.
Here are four key considerations:
1. Culture fit/philosophy.
2. Due diligence.
3. The purchase price.
4. Structuring the buy-in and financing options.
More Articles on Practice Management:When Colleagues Make Medical Errors: How to Handle Reporting
5 Ways Professional Connections on Social Media Can Help Physicians
4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hospital of Central Connecticut Awaiting Approval to Open Orthopedic ASC After Inpatient OR ClosingRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers