4 Key Considerations When Adding a Partner to a Medical Practice
Physicians Practice article, William Barrett lays out key points to consider when adding a partner at a medical practice.
Here are four key considerations:
1. Culture fit/philosophy.
2. Due diligence.
3. The purchase price.
4. Structuring the buy-in and financing options.
More Articles on Practice Management:When Colleagues Make Medical Errors: How to Handle Reporting
5 Ways Professional Connections on Social Media Can Help Physicians
4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Pain Management Center of Long Island Announces Center OpeningRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA