4 Key Considerations When Adding a Partner to a Medical Practice
Physicians Practice article, William Barrett lays out key points to consider when adding a partner at a medical practice.
Here are four key considerations:
1. Culture fit/philosophy.
2. Due diligence.
3. The purchase price.
4. Structuring the buy-in and financing options.
More Articles on Practice Management:When Colleagues Make Medical Errors: How to Handle Reporting
5 Ways Professional Connections on Social Media Can Help Physicians
4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies