4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
Forbes article, Gregory Park, U.S. healthcare sector leader for Ernst & Young Capital Advisors, and William A. Fera, MD, a principal in the advisory healthcare practice of Ernst & Young, discuss four key drivers of recent M&A activity in the healthcare industry.
The four drivers are:
1. The bottom line.
2. The quest for scale.
3. The need to manage and measure health outcomes.
4. The rise of consumerism.
More Articles on Practice Management:10 States With the Lowest Number of Specialist Physicians
6 Technology-Related Marketing Moves for Medical Practices
Out-of-Pocket Costs Skyrocket: Should Physicians Help Patients Price Compare?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities