$4.5M OMNI Outpatient Surgery Center to Open in Utica
The surgical center will be located between the OMNI Plaza and Kirkland Day Habilitation Center Arc, Oneida-Lewis Chapter in Utica, N.Y.
Nameer Haider, MD, a board-certified pain medicine physician, will serve as the center's lead physician. The center will be staffed by an additional four physicians of Spinal and Skeletal Pain Medicine at the OMNI Plaza.
The center is expected to open in fall 2014 and add 20 new jobs to the area.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Medical Facilities Corporation Releases December Dividend
Geisinger Health System Adds Ambulatory Surgery Center to Gray’s Woods Facility
Fremont Area Medical Center to Complete Acquisition of Fremont Surgical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Darren Brenner of Northwestern Medicine
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories – Week of Oct. 5 to Oct. 9
- North Shore Medical Center honors Dr. Wilfred Lewis: 3 notes
- Orthopaedic Associates of Wisconsin becomes 1st in state to implement Navio robotic surgical system: 4 things to know
- High Pointe Surgery Center owners, operators host international delegation: 5 key notes