3 Recently Opened & Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Eye Surgery Center of Nashville (Tenn.), affiliated with United Surgical Partners International, plans to add approximately 4,000 square feet to its existing location. The expansion will take place under a new lease at the surgery center's medical office building.
A group of 20 OrthoCarolina physicians opened the $4.9 million Mallard Creek Surgery Center in Charlotte, N.C. The physicians own 30 percent of the center and Gaul Surgical Properties, an affiliate of OrthoCarolina, owns 70 percent.
SurgCenter Development and a group of physician partners opened the multispecialty Monocacy Surgery Center in Frederick, Md.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
3 ASC Transaction Trends: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
AmSurg to Buy Sheridan Healthcare for $2.35B: 5 Things to Know
14 ASC Industry Transactions in 2014 so Far
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Russell Cohen of The University of Chicago Medicine
- NJ Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers sends members to Capitol Hill in support of access to care bills: 3 takeaways
- Senior in home care start-up Hometeam names CMO: 4 takeaways
- Pain Con Pain Consultants at Piedmont receives accreditation: 3 takeaways
- Obalon Therapeutics 3 balloon capsule system safe, effective for obesity treatment: 5 takeaways