3 Recent ASC Acquisitions
National Surgical Hospitals acquired an interest in the Fairfield (Conn.) Surgery Center.
Physicians Realty Trust, a self-managed healthcare properties REIT, acquired the Renaissance Center in Oshkosh, Wis., which houses ThedaCare Surgery Center and Fox Valley Plastic Surgery.
Physicians Realty Trust also acquired a medical office building in Bloomington, Ind., which houses Surgicare and Summit Urology.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
22 Physician-Owned ASCs Opening or Announced in 2014
Industry Mega Mergers: What Do the AmSurg-Sheridan & Surgery Partners-Symbion Deals Mean for ASCs?
AmSurg Makes Concurrent Public Offerings of 10M in Stock to Finance $2.35B Sheridan Deal
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Texas Health Surgery Center Rockwall files form D — 4 things to knowRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes