3 hospitals/health systems with new outpatient surgery centers — April 10, 2016
Here are three recent hospitals and/or health systems that have opened up outpatient surgery centers.
Children's Hospital of Richmond (Va.) at VCU opened its new Children's Pavilion, dedicated to outpatient services.
St. Louis-based SSM Health, a Catholic, nonprofit health system, opened a $10.4 million outpatient clinic in Wentzville, Mo.
Lexington (Neb.) Regional Health Center opened an outpatient facility.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
6 things to know about a bill that would lead to more hospital mergers
Lehigh Valley Health Network dedicates pediatric ASC: 4 key notes
Wedbush lowers Tenet 2016 earnings estimate — 4 notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Adedayo Mokuolu of Desert Gastroenterology Associates
- Tenapanor provides 'compelling' symptom relief in phase IIb trial: 3 insights
- Gastro Health acquires Gastroenterology Consultants: 4 key notes
- Top Doctor Awards honors Dr. Kevin Collier: 3 points
- AAAHC elects board officers: 4 insights