$25M New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center to Open in Dedham
New England Baptist Hospital and Shields Healthcare Group have partnered to open the New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center in Dedham, Mass., according to a boston.com report.
The $25 million, 66,000-square-foot center includes eight operating rooms, imaging services and physical therapy services.
The outpatient facility will also include a spine center.
More articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Laser Spine Institute Opens Surgical Center in Texas
10 Hospitals & Health Systems Opening or Planning Surgery Centers
Good Samaritan Hospital in New York Opens Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PriorityOne to Expand Team in 2014, Move to Bigger Office Location
- BayCare Ambulatory Surgery Center to Begin Expansion Project
- Albany Urology Clinic & Surgical Center Opens in New Location
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Names Nueterra Global Alliance Best New Business
- Weill Cornell Researchers Link Controlled Breathing to IBD Symptom Relief