$2.4M Triangle Orthopedic Associates ASC Opens in North Carolina
The Triangle Orthopedics Surgery Center has two operating rooms and concentrates only on orthopedics. It is the first ASC to be opened by Triangle Orthopedic Associates.
Triangle Orthopedic Associates, operating since 1952, has over 45 physicians and several facilities in Pennsylvania.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Merritt Healthcare Closes Boston Endoscopy Transaction in Wellesley Hills
Palomar Health's $4.5M Ambulatory Care Center to Open in March
Kent Hospital to Finish $15M ASC in May
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
University of Miami to open new $150M ambulatory centerRead Now
- ASCA releases new salary, benefits benchmarking tool: 5 things to know
- University of Miami to open new $150M ambulatory center
- FDA approves Coldplay Cryoballoon for Barrett's esophagus treatment
- DVT prevention in ASCs: Mobile compression post-discharge as the next frontier
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review