$2.4M Triangle Orthopedic Associates ASC Opens in North Carolina
Triangle Orthopedic Associates opened the physician-owned 10,000-square-foot, $2.4 million Triangle Orthopedics Surgery Center in Raleigh, N.C.
The Triangle Orthopedics Surgery Center has two operating rooms and concentrates only on orthopedics. It is the first ASC to be opened by Triangle Orthopedic Associates.
Triangle Orthopedic Associates, operating since 1952, has over 45 physicians and several facilities in Pennsylvania.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Merritt Healthcare Closes Boston Endoscopy Transaction in Wellesley Hills
Palomar Health's $4.5M Ambulatory Care Center to Open in March
Kent Hospital to Finish $15M ASC in May
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
MFC Announces April DividendRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA