$2.4M Triangle Orthopedic Associates ASC Opens in North Carolina
Triangle Orthopedic Associates opened the physician-owned 10,000-square-foot, $2.4 million Triangle Orthopedics Surgery Center in Raleigh, N.C.
The Triangle Orthopedics Surgery Center has two operating rooms and concentrates only on orthopedics. It is the first ASC to be opened by Triangle Orthopedic Associates.
Triangle Orthopedic Associates, operating since 1952, has over 45 physicians and several facilities in Pennsylvania.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Merritt Healthcare Closes Boston Endoscopy Transaction in Wellesley Hills
Palomar Health's $4.5M Ambulatory Care Center to Open in March
Kent Hospital to Finish $15M ASC in May
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock ConferenceRead Now
- Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awards
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hashem El-Serag of Baylor College of Medicine