$2.4M Triangle Orthopedic Associates ASC Opens in North Carolina
The Triangle Orthopedics Surgery Center has two operating rooms and concentrates only on orthopedics. It is the first ASC to be opened by Triangle Orthopedic Associates.
Triangle Orthopedic Associates, operating since 1952, has over 45 physicians and several facilities in Pennsylvania.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Merritt Healthcare Closes Boston Endoscopy Transaction in Wellesley Hills
Palomar Health's $4.5M Ambulatory Care Center to Open in March
Kent Hospital to Finish $15M ASC in May
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Nobilis Q2 case volume rallies 5.4%; AmSurg's Board Chairman Steve Geringer appointed Revelstoke operating partner — 5 key notes on ASC companies
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia works to decrease opioid usage: 3 notes
- FDA clears Pure-Vu System for intra-procedural colon cleaning: 3 notes
- FDA approves STELARA for Crohn's disease treatment: 5 notes
- AGA objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals: 4 notes