$2.4M Triangle Orthopedic Associates ASC Opens in North Carolina
The Triangle Orthopedics Surgery Center has two operating rooms and concentrates only on orthopedics. It is the first ASC to be opened by Triangle Orthopedic Associates.
Triangle Orthopedic Associates, operating since 1952, has over 45 physicians and several facilities in Pennsylvania.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Merritt Healthcare Closes Boston Endoscopy Transaction in Wellesley Hills
Palomar Health's $4.5M Ambulatory Care Center to Open in March
Kent Hospital to Finish $15M ASC in May
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024
- American Anesthesiology to exhibit at ASA's Practice Management 2017: 3 things to know
- Gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumor patients utilize combination therapy: 5 study insights