2 new GI-driven ASCs & facilities — February 2017
Here are two new ASCs and facilities offering GI services.
Gainesville (Ga.) Endoscopy Center's new location will start seeing patients in March 2017. The surgery center is a Gastroenterology Associates of Gainesville (Ga.) facility. Gastroenterology Associates of Gainesville's main office's second floor will house Gainesville Endoscopy Center.
Tahlequah, Oklahoma-based Cherokee Nation broke ground on a 469,000-square-foot health facility in Tahlequah that will offer gastroenterological services when it opens in 2019.
More articles on transactions/valuations:
SurgCenter Development partners with Miami Surgical Suites: 5 key points
Board to consider independent physicians proposal for ASC in Vermont: 5 things to know
Florida Senate approves 24-hour stays in ASCs: 5 notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights