2 new GI-driven ASCs & facilities — February 2017
Here are two new ASCs and facilities offering GI services.
Gainesville (Ga.) Endoscopy Center's new location will start seeing patients in March 2017. The surgery center is a Gastroenterology Associates of Gainesville (Ga.) facility. Gastroenterology Associates of Gainesville's main office's second floor will house Gainesville Endoscopy Center.
Tahlequah, Oklahoma-based Cherokee Nation broke ground on a 469,000-square-foot health facility in Tahlequah that will offer gastroenterological services when it opens in 2019.
More articles on transactions/valuations:
SurgCenter Development partners with Miami Surgical Suites: 5 key points
Board to consider independent physicians proposal for ASC in Vermont: 5 things to know
Florida Senate approves 24-hour stays in ASCs: 5 notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Adedayo Mokuolu of Desert Gastroenterology Associates
- Tenapanor provides 'compelling' symptom relief in phase IIb trial: 3 insights
- Gastro Health acquires Gastroenterology Consultants: 4 key notes
- Top Doctor Awards honors Dr. Kevin Collier: 3 points
- AAAHC elects board officers: 4 insights