$147M Presence Health Project to Include Outpatient Services
Presence Health, a healthcare system created by the merger of Provena Health and Resurrection Health Care, in conjunction with St. Joseph Hospital is constructing a 10 story medical office building in Chicago, Ill., that will include outpatient services, according to a Crain's Chicago Business report.
The project plans for outpatient services to take up nearly half of the building. Presence Health and St. Joseph Hospital will be seeking board approval from the Illinois Health Facilities and Services Review.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Considerations for ASC & Hospital Joint Ventures
MedStar NRH Opens Outpatient Center in McLean
New Hanover Regional Medical Center Leases Unfinished ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers