12 Statistics on Staff Salary & Wages at Surgery Centers by OR
VMG Health’s ASC Intellimaker Survey 2011.
Nurse staff wages
• One to two ORs: $30.26
• Three to four ORs: $31.70
• More than four ORs: $32.23
Tech staff wages
• One to two ORs: $20.17
• Three to four ORs: $20.56
• More than four ORs: $20.62
Administrative staff wages
• One to two ORs: $23.22
• Three to four ORs: $22.78
• More than four ORs: $22.03
• One to two ORs: $95,750
• Three to four ORs: $106, 271
• More than four ORs: $109,286
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
10 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy & Ophthalmology ASC Case Revenue
Aiello Eye Institute Plans Yuma Surgery Center
Campbell Clinic Acquires Midtown Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
S.C. CON program: Where is it now?Read Now
- Online Pre-Admission: Using Cloud-Based Technology to Maximize Productivity and Convenience
- ASC infection prevention for soft surface fabrics: Establishing a new standard of care
- 25 highest-paid physician specialties
- OR optimization: How does instrumentation fit in?
- Self-auditing in healthcare business offices: 3 tips