12 Statistics on New & Exiting ASCs From 2007 to 2012
MedPAC data. Here are 12 statistics on the number of new and exiting centers over the course of those years.
• New centers: 345
• Exiting centers: 77
• New centers: 282
• Exiting centers: 79
• New centers: 219
• Exiting centers: 109
• New centers: 192
• Exiting centers: 100
• New centers: 190
• Exiting centers: 102
• New centers: 113
• Exiting centers: 47
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Ownership Division: Structuring a 3-Way Joint Venture That Works
6 Recently Opened, Planned or Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Selling ASC Real Estate: 5 Things to Know for Flawless Transactions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Texas Health Resources to build ASC at RockwallRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014