12 statistics on ASC growth, 2007 to 2012
• Number of ASCs: 4,798
• Net growth from previous year: 5.9 percent
• Number of ASCs: 5,001
• Net growth from previous year: 4.2 percent
• Number of ASCs: 5,111
• Net growth from previous year: 2.2 percent
• Number of ASCs: 5,203
• Net growth from previous year: 1.8 percent
• Number of ASCs: 5,291
• Net growth from previous year: 1.7 percent
• Number of ASCs: 5,357
• Net growth from previous year: 1.2 percent
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 recent ASC acquisition & affiliation agreements
5 recently opened or planned ASCs
AmSurg revenue up 5%: 7 Q2 financial report highlights
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Texas Health Resources to build ASC at RockwallRead Now
- 5 key social media guidelines for all business owners
- New York-Presbyterian's nursing department honors Dr. Klaus Kjaer-Pedersen with 2014 Physician of the Year Award
- Which insurers are most popular in 9 U.S. regions?
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA President Doug Cole to step down
- What can GI physicians do to boost GERD awareness?