12 statistics on ASC growth, 2007 to 2012
• Number of ASCs: 4,798
• Net growth from previous year: 5.9 percent
• Number of ASCs: 5,001
• Net growth from previous year: 4.2 percent
• Number of ASCs: 5,111
• Net growth from previous year: 2.2 percent
• Number of ASCs: 5,203
• Net growth from previous year: 1.8 percent
• Number of ASCs: 5,291
• Net growth from previous year: 1.7 percent
• Number of ASCs: 5,357
• Net growth from previous year: 1.2 percent
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 recent ASC acquisition & affiliation agreements
5 recently opened or planned ASCs
AmSurg revenue up 5%: 7 Q2 financial report highlights
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights
- What were the most expensive and most commonly prescribed Medicare Part D Drugs in 2014?
- Elderly patients who undergo IBD surgery show high mortality, complication rates: 4 insights