11 Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians Plan to Buy 65% Share of Gold Cost Surgicenter
The physicians, acting independently of Midwest Orthopaedics as a whole, will pay $1.95 million for the 65 percent ownership.
The deal is expected to officially close on July 1.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ACMC Plans ASC in Marshall
8 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning on Opening Surgery Centers
6 New Joint Venture Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- MACRA proposed rule release: 4 ways it will affect gastroenterologists
- Early diuretic therapy for cirrhotic ascites patients lowers 90-day mortality rate: 4 insights
- Anesthesiologist net worth 2016: 5 statistics
- How the evolving ASC industry changes the joint venture game
- Value-based payments are coming for orthopedics: Are you ready?