11 Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians Plan to Buy 65% Share of Gold Cost Surgicenter
Crain's Chicago Business report.
The physicians, acting independently of Midwest Orthopaedics as a whole, will pay $1.95 million for the 65 percent ownership.
The deal is expected to officially close on July 1.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ACMC Plans ASC in Marshall
8 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning on Opening Surgery Centers
6 New Joint Venture Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Liza Capiendo Named Chief of Colon & Rectal Surgery at Cedars Sinai
- Northstar Healthcare Reports $13.5M in 4Q Patient Revenue, Up 108%
- South Carolina Hospitals Argue Gov. Nikki Haley's Veto Could Not End CON Program
- AGA Research Foundation & Pfizer Offer $200k Grant for IBD Research
- N.J. Assemblyman Lou Greenwald to Visit The Endo Center at Voorhees for Colorectal Cancer Screening Day