11 Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians Plan to Buy 65% Share of Gold Cost Surgicenter
Crain's Chicago Business report.
The physicians, acting independently of Midwest Orthopaedics as a whole, will pay $1.95 million for the 65 percent ownership.
The deal is expected to officially close on July 1.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ACMC Plans ASC in Marshall
8 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning on Opening Surgery Centers
6 New Joint Venture Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 M&A survival tips for ASCsRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting