11 Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians Plan to Buy 65% Share of Gold Cost Surgicenter
Crain's Chicago Business report.
The physicians, acting independently of Midwest Orthopaedics as a whole, will pay $1.95 million for the 65 percent ownership.
The deal is expected to officially close on July 1.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ACMC Plans ASC in Marshall
8 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning on Opening Surgery Centers
6 New Joint Venture Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Baseball hall of famer Tommy Lasorda to headline LA's $10M ASC groundbreaking: 3 key pointsRead Now
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman now sees patients at Phoenix Spine Surgery Center in Goodyear — 5 key notes
- Nap Gary's impact on the ASC industry — His legacy from those he influenced
- AmSurg, SCA, HCA & more: 5 key ASC company stock reports — May 28, 2015
- Most common ASC errors in Oregon — 5 key notes
- Cardinal Health to add ambulatory center products after J&J purchase: 4 key notes