11 Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians Plan to Buy 65% Share of Gold Cost Surgicenter
Crain's Chicago Business report.
The physicians, acting independently of Midwest Orthopaedics as a whole, will pay $1.95 million for the 65 percent ownership.
The deal is expected to officially close on July 1.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ACMC Plans ASC in Marshall
8 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning on Opening Surgery Centers
6 New Joint Venture Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Excelsior Orthopaedics to officially break ground on $9.5M ASC: 5 key pointsRead Now
- 8 things to know about healthcare-associated infections
- Dr. David Folden develops Folden Femto Dissector: 5 key notes
- Dayton Children's $47.5M expansion includes surgery center: 4 key notes
- Global infection control market to grow 6% to 7% CAGR by 2020 & 6 more key notes
- EHRs in the ASC: Making the right selection & staying ahead of the curve