11 Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians Plan to Buy 65% Share of Gold Cost Surgicenter
The physicians, acting independently of Midwest Orthopaedics as a whole, will pay $1.95 million for the 65 percent ownership.
The deal is expected to officially close on July 1.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ACMC Plans ASC in Marshall
8 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning on Opening Surgery Centers
6 New Joint Venture Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"