11 Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians Plan to Buy 65% Share of Gold Cost Surgicenter
Crain's Chicago Business report.
The physicians, acting independently of Midwest Orthopaedics as a whole, will pay $1.95 million for the 65 percent ownership.
The deal is expected to officially close on July 1.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ACMC Plans ASC in Marshall
8 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning on Opening Surgery Centers
6 New Joint Venture Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock ConferenceRead Now
- Kansas physicians developing freestanding surgery, heart center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center opens outpatient pavilion
- 2 tips for business success from entrepreneurial icon Warren Buffett
- Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center acquires SpyGlass technology
- AGA names inaugural class of Future Leaders Program