11 Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Physicians Plan to Buy 65% Share of Gold Cost Surgicenter
Crain's Chicago Business report.
The physicians, acting independently of Midwest Orthopaedics as a whole, will pay $1.95 million for the 65 percent ownership.
The deal is expected to officially close on July 1.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ACMC Plans ASC in Marshall
8 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning on Opening Surgery Centers
6 New Joint Venture Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
St. Vincent's announces ASC in $16M campus expansionRead Now
- Colorectal surgery da Vinci Surgical System training program participation increases 877%
- FDA grants tentative approval of UCERIS for ulcerative colitis
- Dr. Thomas O'Connor honored as Presence St. Mary's Physician of the Year
- HealthQx partners with HCI3 for value-based payment reform
- 4 recent ASC industry moves