10 Statistics on Surgery Center Debt by Geographic Location
VMG Health’s ASC Intellimarker Survey 2011.
• Total debt: $636,000
• Net debt: $650,000
• Total debt: $1.41 million
• Net debt: $1.02 million
• Total debt: $890,000
• Net debt: $1.28 million
• Total debt: $704,000
• Net debt: $1.3 million
• Total debt: $609,000
• Net debt: $516,000
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses per Case
50 Largest ASC Operators Generate 30% of Industry Revenue
18 Statistics on Surgery Center Payer Mix by Case Volume
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies