10 Statistics on Surgery Center Debt by Geographic Location
VMG Health’s ASC Intellimarker Survey 2011.
• Total debt: $636,000
• Net debt: $650,000
• Total debt: $1.41 million
• Net debt: $1.02 million
• Total debt: $890,000
• Net debt: $1.28 million
• Total debt: $704,000
• Net debt: $1.3 million
• Total debt: $609,000
• Net debt: $516,000
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses per Case
50 Largest ASC Operators Generate 30% of Industry Revenue
18 Statistics on Surgery Center Payer Mix by Case Volume
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hawthorn Surgery Center Relocates ASC in IllinoisRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers