$1.8M Texas Precision Surgery Center planned to open in Corpus Christi
The project was submitted to the city's Development Services Department last week. Barcom Construction will lead the project.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
Study questions usefulness of CON
Surgery Center Cedar Rapids completes expansion
Physicians Realty Trust acquires Surgical Institute of Monroe ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality and Access Act of 2017 introduced in House: 5 key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Saleem Desai of Los Angeles Gastroenterology Institute
- Brookings Ambulatory Surgery Center earns AAAHC accreditation: 3 notes
- Capital Digestive Care adds Dr. Darryn Potosky: 3 notes
- Adults with disabilities screened less often for colorectal cancer: 4 study insights