$1.8M Texas Precision Surgery Center planned to open in Corpus Christi
The project was submitted to the city's Development Services Department last week. Barcom Construction will lead the project.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
Study questions usefulness of CON
Surgery Center Cedar Rapids completes expansion
Physicians Realty Trust acquires Surgical Institute of Monroe ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes