Will ASCs & Physician Groups Join ACOs Soon?
Here are four statistics on whether or not ambulatory surgery centers and physician groups intend to become involved with an accountable care organization, according to a 2011 Provista survey.
• 21 percent belong to an ACO or plan to join one soon
• 79 percent are not a part of an ACO
• 4 percent belong to an ACO or plain to join one soon
• 96 percent are not a part of an ACO
More Articles on Supply Chain:
6 Statistics on Surgery Center Strategies for Success
InVivoLink Receives Private Equity Offering of $1.85M
SpineGuard Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for 3 Versions of PediGuard Platform
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- University Physicians of Brooklyn-Anesthesia Selects OpenTempo for Workforce, Case Management
- Dr. Jeff Benson Joins St. Alexius Heart & Lung Clinic
- Trice Orthopedics Closes Bridge Loan Financing with $3M
- Alliance Imaging, Pinehurst Surgical Expand Imaging Partnership
- CMS Denial Edits Update: How to Avoid Medicare Claim Denials Next Year