USPI Selects Medline as Preferred Distribution Partner
The five-year partnership is the second agreement between USPI and Medline. Medline will provide its wide array of products directly to USPI's surgical facilities, thereby driving distribution efficiencies.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
MiMedx Group Supports CMS's New Skin Substitute Reimbursement Methodology
Amerinet, Richard Wolf Enter Into Endoscopic Products Partnership
Janssen Therapeutics' OLYSIO Inhibitor Receives FDA Approval for Hepatitis C Treatments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Sovaldi Sells Big in First YearRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers