US Endoscopy Releases Respa O2 Delivery Bite Block for GI Procedures
announced the release of the Respa O2 delivery bite block.
The Respa bite block is built to hold the nasal cannula in place during upper gastroenterology procedures.
"The challenges many clinicians face during these procedures can extend procedure time and create additional costs for the facility," said Tony Siracusa, vice president and general manager of US Endoscopy, in the news release. "Unlike others on the market, the Respa bite block is specifically designed to house the nasal cannula, helping to eliminate frustrations and ensure delivery of oxygen to patients is uninterrupted."
More Articles on Supply Chain:
FUJIFILM to Launch EHR-Certified Solution to Help Radiologists Achieve MU Stage 2
Amerinet Names Edwin Herrington VP, Acute-Care Sales
The Best of Both Worlds: 7 Ways to Approach ASC Preference Item Management Without Sacrificing Physician Satisfaction
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Supply Chain Industry Leader to Know: Steve Clareen of DePuy Synthes SelectRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers