Uroplasty Names Suranjan Roychowdhury VP of Research, Development & Clinical Affairs
announced that it has appointed Suranjan Roychowdhury, PhD, as its inaugural vice president of research and development and clinical affairs.
Uroplasty is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets proprietary products for the treatment of voiding dysfunctions.
Dr. Roychowdhury previously worked with American Medical Systems in a number of executive roles, including as the leader of research and development. He has more than 20 years of leadership experience in the development and commercialization of implantable and disposable medical devices.
More Articles on Supply Chain:Medline Launches New Products Catalog
Boston Scientific Looks to Expand Chinese Presence
Supply Chain Efficiency Improved With Inventory Management Intervention
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies