Trinity Orthopedics Acquires Patent Portfolio of Expanding Concepts
Trinity Orthopedics, the San Diego-based developer of spine technology, has acquired Expanding Concepts' patent portfolio.
The new patent portfolio will allow the company to offer more expandable interbody technology to restoring and maintaining the natural biomechanics of the spine.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
8 Key Notes on Spine & Orthopedic Medical Device Companies
Nextremity Solutions Relocates Headquarters to Indiana
Regentis Biomaterials Releases Data Supporting GelrinC for Knee Cartilage Defects
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About