Toshiba Receives FDA Clearance for Vantage Titan 1.5T MRI
Toshiba America Medical Systems has announced it has received FDA clearance for its new Vantage Titan 1.5T MRI, according to a news release.
The unit is available in 8-, 16- and 32-channel configurations.
The Titan 8-channel MR system is designed for the majority of clinical application. For organizations requiring enhanced cardiac imaging, the Titan line is upgradeable to the 16- or 32-channel system, designed to enable higher spatial and temporal resolution.
"With these new additions to the Titan 1.5T MR line, hospitals now have scalable MR technology options to meet a wider range of clinical needs," said Stuart Clarkson, director, MR business unit for Toshiba, in the release. "Now, healthcare facilities can acquire an 8-channel system today with the knowledge that it can be upgraded to a high-end 1.5T MR system as a facility's clinical applications expand and grow in the future."
Related Articles on FDA Clearances:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About