Teleflex Launches Rusch DispoLED Single-Use Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Handle
announced the launch of the Rusch DispoLED Single-Use Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Handle, which aims at combating cross-contamination infection risk during intubation.
The Rusch DispoLED Laryngoscope Handle is the latest addition to Teleflex's broad single-use anesthesia product portfolio. Teleflex is a global provider of medical devices for critical care and surgery.
More Articles on Supply Chain:Reducing Supply Chain Costs
First Navio Unicondylar Knee Replacement Performed in France
Abrams Royal Pharmacy Issues Voluntary Recall on All Unexpired Sterile Products
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies