SYNFLATE Vertebral Balloon Launched by DePuy Synthes Spine
The device is part of a portfolio of solutions for vertebral compression fractures. It's a semi-elastic implant with material stiffness to give structural stability to the balloon during inflation.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Device Companies — 7 Key Notes — Medtronic, Biomet, NuVasive & More
Biomet Profits $31M in Q1 Despite Spine Losses
FDA Clears Binder Biomedical's LOGIC Spinal Fusion Device
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About