Symmetry Medical Releases Self-Retaining Rotilt RatchetSymmetry Medical released its Bookwalter Self-Retaining Rotilt Ratchet at the Congress of the Association of PeriOperative Registered Nurses in San Diego this week.
The ratchet allows for multiple configurations and retraction from any position, according to the release. It is also compatible with the other devices in Symmetry's Bookwalter portfolio.
Symmetry Medical is a creator of global medical devices, including surgical instruments and orthopedic implants.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
TranS1 Acquires Baxano Spine Device Manufacturer at $23.6M
12 News Updates for Orthopedic & Spine Device Companies
Spine Device Manufacturer NuVasive Posts $2.7M 4Q Loss
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center