Symmetry Medical Releases Self-Retaining Rotilt Ratchet
Symmetry Medical released its Bookwalter Self-Retaining Rotilt Ratchet at the Congress of the Association of PeriOperative Registered Nurses in San Diego this week.
The ratchet allows for multiple configurations and retraction from any position, according to the release. It is also compatible with the other devices in Symmetry's Bookwalter portfolio.
Symmetry Medical is a creator of global medical devices, including surgical instruments and orthopedic implants.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
TranS1 Acquires Baxano Spine Device Manufacturer at $23.6M
12 News Updates for Orthopedic & Spine Device Companies
Spine Device Manufacturer NuVasive Posts $2.7M 4Q Loss
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies