SurgLine Completes First Sports Medicine Case at Indiana ASC
SurgLine International announced the company has successfully completed its first sports medicine case to a physician-owned surgery center in Indiana, according to an African Business Review report.
The case involved specialized plates and screws and provided a "substantial savings over the competition," according to the report.
SurgLine sources and distributes high-quality FDA-approved medical and surgical procedures at discount prices.
Related Articles on ASC Supply Chain:
FDA Panel Recommends Approval for U Systems Automated Breast Ultrasound System
Vilex Launches Fuze TTC Arthrodesis Compression Nail
Holmed Corp. Introduces Line of Disposable Rod Deburrers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center
- Mississippi ASC OK to Choose New Buyer After Signing Letter of Intent, Court Says
- Study: Security More Than Seamlessness Defines Continuity of Care for Patients
- Dr. Ross Benthien to Serve as President of Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Medline Names Roche Diagnostics Platinum Vendor of the Year for Post-Acute Care