Supply Chain Industry Leader to Know: Steve Clareen of DePuy Synthes Select
Mr. Clareen has previously served as global business development and strategic planning manager, trauma and sports medicine at Synthes, as well as global business development manager, trauma and biomaterials, also at Synthes.
Mr. Clareen has completed an MBA in finance and marketing Cornell University's S.C. Johnson Graduate School of Management in Ithaca, N.Y.
More Articles on Supply Chain:Pharma Companies in the News: 8 Stories
Dräger Recalls Ventilator Power Supply Unit for Evita, Babylog Ventilators
Steris to Acquire Integrated Medical Systems for $165M
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Transforming the OR Process: Instrumentation Makes a DifferenceRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis