Steady Growth Expected for Global Drug Device Combination Market
In 2012, the market was valued at $66 billion.
Drug device combination products combine a drug and medical device to be produced as a single product, such as infusion pumps, inhalers, coronary stents and intraocular implants.
The growing elderly population is contributing to the rise in demand for drug device combination products, according to the report.
More Articles on Medical Device Markets:
Global Medical Device Packaging Market to Reach $26B by 2017
Medical Bionic Implant Market to Hit $18B by 2017
Wearable Medical Device Market to Reach $6B by 2019
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Bringing Higher Acuity Cases Into ASCs: What is Making this Possible?Read Now
- ASA Affiliates Receive American Society of Association Executives' Power of A Award
- New Physician Buy-In: 4 Trends for Joint Venture ASCs
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center