Spacelabs Healthcare Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for New Anesthesia Delivery System
Spacelabs Healthcare has announced it has received FDA's 510(k) clearance for its Arkon anesthesia delivery system, according to a news release.
The Arkon was "designed from the anesthesiologist's perspective," according to the release.
"As an organization, we realize that by enhancing the experience of the anesthesiologist we can also enhance the experience of the patient," said Nicholas Ong, president of Spacelabs Healthcare, in the release. "Arkon is the result of our passion for focusing on every detail, so that the anesthesiologist can focus on the patient. As a result, we feel confident that Arkon will become the anesthesia delivery system of choice."
Spacelabs Healthcare is the healthcare division of OSI Systems.
Related Articles on FDA Clearances:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Olympus Launches Two New Endoscopes for BronchoscopyRead Now
- $2.35B AmSurg-Sheridan Deal Completion, 9% Rise in HCA Revenue, Northstar's $15.1M in Q2 Revenue & More – 7 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
- Reinventing Healthcare: 5 Strategies for Successfully Leading Change
- 5 Tips to Prevent Physician Burnout
- Mayo vs. Cleveland Clinic: Which Affiliate Network Reigns?
- 5 Recent Legislative Developments Affecting the Healthcare Industry