Johnson & Johnson's 2013 Device Sales Up 4% From 2012
announced its fourth quarter and year-end financials, and its medical device and diagnostic sales increased 3.9 percent from 2012.
Total global 2013 sales totaled $28.5 million, up from 2012's $27.4 million. Fourth quarter device sales, which totaled $7.3 million, dropped 1 percent compared to the same period last year.
Read the full article on Becker's Spine Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Supply Standardization: 7 Ways to Achieve ASC Physician Buy-InRead Now
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship
- Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCs
- Dr. John T. Moor featured in hip replacement article
- Unique Pharmaceuticals issues 100+ product recall for ASCs, hospitals
- Surgery Center of Oklahoma procedures save $600k for Oklahoma County government