Poudre Valley Hospital Selects ProVation Medical Software
Wolters Kluwer Health has announced Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins, Colo., has selected its ProVation MD software for gastroenterology procedure documentation and coding, according to a news release (pdf).
ProVation MD, which is available for a full range of specialties, replaces dictation and transcription and allows physicians to document procedures at the point of care.
"Poudre Valley Hospital is dedicated to providing innovative, comprehensive care. This is evidenced by their many technology awards and achievements," said Mike Haldane, vice president and general manager, clinical documentation, Wolters Kluwer Health Clinical Solutions, in the release. "We are pleased that they have added ProVation MD for GI to their existing catalog of technology solutions to provide streamlined documentation and coding within the hospital's GI labs."
The 241-bed Poudre Valley Hospital is a regional medical center serving the residents of northern Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska. It is the only hospital in Fort Collins.
Related Articles on ProVation Medical:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers