OsteoMed Releases QWIK Orthopedic Bone Fill Material
OsteoMed has launched a material to fill bone gaps called OsteoVation QWIK.
QWIK is a proprietary composite of calcium phosphate and calcium sulfate granules. The material is designed for faster bone remodeling without compromising strength. It is sold as both impact and injection formulas for open or minimally invasive surgical procedures, according to the release.
OsteoMed focuses on medical advances and systems for orthopedics, spine, neuro and craniomaxillofacial specialties.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
AxoGen Names Shawn McCarrey as Senior VP of Sales
Lanx Releases ALTA Cervical Spine Fusion Device
TranS1 Acquires Baxano Spine Device Manufacturer at $23.6M
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies