Oakworks Names Andy Ludwig CIO
announced it has named Andy Ludwig executive vice president and chief information officer.
Oakworks is a designer and manufacturer of medical positioning equipment, medical treatment tables and accessories.
Mr. Ludwig most recently served as global head of IT at Advanced Metallurgical Group, a global metals and mining company.
More Articles on Supply Chain:Reducing Supply Chain Costs
First Navio Unicondylar Knee Replacement Performed in France
Abrams Royal Pharmacy Issues Voluntary Recall on All Unexpired Sterile Products
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Supply Chain Industry Leader to Know: Steve Clareen of DePuy Synthes SelectRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers