Oakworks Names Andy Ludwig CIO
announced it has named Andy Ludwig executive vice president and chief information officer.
Oakworks is a designer and manufacturer of medical positioning equipment, medical treatment tables and accessories.
Mr. Ludwig most recently served as global head of IT at Advanced Metallurgical Group, a global metals and mining company.
More Articles on Supply Chain:Reducing Supply Chain Costs
First Navio Unicondylar Knee Replacement Performed in France
Abrams Royal Pharmacy Issues Voluntary Recall on All Unexpired Sterile Products
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Supply Standardization: 7 Ways to Achieve ASC Physician Buy-InRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis